Total Quality Property Management System - Services
· Organization of Elections
- Organize election of Board Members in compliance with the Association’s governing documents and all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Prepare, post and/or mail notices for meetings as applicable.
· Board and Membership Meetings
- Prepare post and mail notices for meetings as applicable.
- Attend Association meetings.
· Agendas and Minutes
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of agendas and minutes of meetings.
· Enforcement of Associations’ Covenant, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Frequent inspections to identify violations, if any.
- Forward violation notices to unit owners and enforce rules, as applicable.
- Refer matters to Board of Directors and Association’s Attorneys, as applicable.
· Property inspections
- Inspect properties minimum twice per month.
· Risk Management & Risk Financing (Insurance).
(Liaises with the Association’s Insurance advisors).
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control Measures.
- Obtain insurance quotes.
- Analyze Insurance.
- Maintain insurance coverage/policies.
· Processing of applications for the lease and purchase of units.
- Background and credit checks for all lease and purchase applicants.
- Collate and submit completed applications for Board consideration and approval, if applicable.
- Forward notice of Board decision to applicants.
- Other related activities
· Emergency contact 24 hours X 7 Days a week.
· Licensed CAMs with Florida Licenses in related fields who support the Board of Directors and keep the Board informed of relevant legislative changes.
· On staff: College trained Community Social Worker.
Accounting & Financial
· Collection of Association assessments
- Regular and special assessments (Online Payment, Lockbox, Direct Deposit & Mail In).
- Collaborate with lawyers in collections relating to delinquent accounts (recommendations can be made for attorneys who specialize in collections for community associations).
· Monthly financial reports
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statements
- General Ledger Details
- Delinquency Reports & Prepaid Reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplementary Schedules
· Financial Audits
- Collaborate with auditors in the preparation of association annual financial audits.
- Distribute year-end audited financials.
· Budget preparation
- Coordinate annual budget preparations
- Reserve funds
· Collaboration in the preparation of annual tax returns
- Collaborate with accountants in the preparation of annual tax returns as necessary.
· Supervision of general repairs and maintenance.
- Janitorial/cleaning service.
- Lawn and Landscape maintenance.
- Irrigation systems.
- Plumbing, Masonry, Air Conditioning, Electrical, etc.
- Recreational Facilities: Tennis Court, Pool, Gym.
- Find, hire, supervise and pay contractors.
- Validate contractor licenses and insurance.
· Organization of major repairs/construction projects.
- Roof, Road resurfacing, Painting, Plumbing, Air conditioning, Masonry, etc.
- Warranty Review
· Assistance in developing “Terms of Reference” for bids.
· Evaluation of bids and preparation of bid analysis for Board review.
· Negotiation of contracts.
· Liaison with contractors during repairs/construction projects.